DokkenLogorsz_gunners_upDogtralogorsz_ccc_new_callsrsz_asdlogorsz_sportdoglogologorsz_1dakota_decoysZinkcallsrsz_patternmaster_logorsz_drakewaterfowllogo
Team Chesapeake    TC: PEAKETALK    Main Board  Hop To Forum Categories  ACC Specialties - Past, Present & Future    Congratulations to ACC FTS 2013 Open winner
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Congratulations to ACC FTS 2013 Open winner Login/Join

Platinum Member
posted
A huge congratulations going out to Tim Carrion and Tanner for their win in the Open! Yip yip!!

Posts: 372 | Location: Boise, ID | Registered: Wed December 28 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pam Spears
posted Hide Post
Wow, good going, Tim! Congratulations Smile

Pam
Roughwater Stacked & Packed, MH, CD, RN, CGC, WDQ "Babe"

Posts: 559 | Location: Montrose, CO | Registered: Wed July 07 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Damon Sweep
posted Hide Post
Nice!

Way to go. Would love to hear more about it when Tim is back home and has time to share.

Well done.

Posts: 368 | Location: Western Minnesota | Registered: Thu December 01 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kathy Miller
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Super congratulations!

Kathy Miller
Sandy Oak Chesapeakes
www.sandyoakcbr.com

Posts: 2452 | Location: Sebastopol, CA | Registered: Tue December 04 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Member
Picture of Sharon Potter
posted Hide Post
WooHoo!! Congrats!!

Posts: 382 | Location: Central Wisconsin | Registered: Tue November 11 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Laurea Griggs
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Tim and also to Mike Coutu (2nd), Mike Moscowitz (3rd), Mitch Patterson (4th), Jane Pappler (Rsv JAM) and Marston Jones (JAM)!

HR York River's Up At Dawn CD RE NAP SH CGC "Logan"
CoolWater's Roane Point "Fen"

Posts: 150 | Location: Georgia | Registered: Fri April 06 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
posted Hide Post
Big Congratulations to Tim and Tanner. Interesting that all but one reside on the East Coast.

Posts: 534 | Location: PA | Registered: Thu June 12 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Member
Picture of Pat Puwal
posted Hide Post
Huge congratulations to Tim Carrion and Tanner on the Open Win! Also, big congrats to all other owners, handlers and dogs that placed and Jammed! So thrilled and proud of all of you!

Pat Puwal

Posts: 1496 | Location: Roanoke, Virginia, USA | Registered: Fri April 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
Picture of Ed Bahr
posted Hide Post
That was a very cool win for Tim and Tanner

HRCH Deuce SH (retired)
HR Fatz SH (To be determined)

Posts: 1399 | Location: Satsuma, AL | Registered: Mon March 12 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
Picture of Michael L. Moscowitz
posted Hide Post
My perspective
Friendships renewed and new friendships made. It is great seeing old friends who run Chessies and are family as Mike Coutu always puts it. Yes Dina you are family now.

Never met Tim Cox but we are friends for life now. Got off to a shaky start with William Boseman, he is now Buddy Boseman Chessie family. He came with a hunt test dog and ran the open and amat with guts that more people need and did the Chessie family proud. Met Ed Bahar and the person to watch in the future. Met the Scroggs from Texas new friends who are now addicted to the field specialty. Renewed old friendships - Linda and Mitch Paterson - Linda tried to keep me in line. It was great seeing Comet and Linda. Missed the Coles and the Knapps but I know I will see them at the next field specialty. First time I met Linda with Yakity I was totally intimidated. But you will find that's not what she and Comet are about.They are family.

The dogs. Every time I go to a specialty my confidence goes up as to how good our Chessies can be in the field trial game and how dedicated Chessie people are to the breed. I walked away with new favorite Chessies and how hard I have to work to keep up with the others. I walked away with great stories of the old Chessies thanks Billy Smith. By the way you missed the flyer not me. Scott and Chris thanks for working at the specialty. Nicks dog seven figures counting change. (Inside Joke).

It really isn't about east or west. Yes it is nice to go home with a ribbon. But this is what the specialty means to me. My friend Tim Carrion with Tanner won the open. My friend Larry Serek with Wally won the amateur. If I can't win I want my friend to win. Either way I walk away feeling good because a friend and family member (Chessie family) always gets a blue every time.

Thanks Mike Coutu and Johnny Fogle and everyone who attended.

"Gentle in what you do. Firm in how you do it."
CH Silvercreek Murray Samuel (Murray) CGC, WDQ, MH *** 2/16/00 - 12/26/12
Westwind Whispering Cove (Larry) WDQ, MH *** (Murray's Son)
LPK Delaware River Whispering Cove** (Savage Sam, Son of FC Chester MH)
Westwind Whispering Cove Jay **(Murray's grandson, Larry's son)

Posts: 2451 | Location: New Haven, Ct. U.S.A. | Registered: Fri May 30 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Member
Picture of classact2731
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all. This was my first time out to one and it was a thrill to see all the dogs. When you see what they are able to due with the right dog /trainer /handler it is truly amazing.I agree with Mike second to the dog work I liked hearing about the old stars and there habits.Thanks to all the handlers for showcasing there wonderful animals and thanks to all that put in the long Hrs of work leading up to and during, to make it all go.You should all be proud.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: classact2731,

Scott

Posts: 358 | Location: Gwynn's Island Va. | Registered: Wed December 28 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats to all who stepped to the line.....
Sure wish i had been able to make it..All I had to load in the truck were the dogs.

Great job everyone....

Proud Teammate of Blue Ridge Chesapeakes:
St. Clair Kodiak Bear MH** "Kodie"
LPK Delaware Rivers Autumn Squaw MH MNH** "Minsi"
Delaware Rivers First Flight MH** "Teal" ( Gunner & Minsi Pup )
Delaware Rivers Return Flight MH** "Lena" ( Gunner & Minsi Pup )
Delaware Rivers Storm Surge "Hydro" ( Chester & Minsi Pup )
Luck is where preparation meets opportunity:

Posts: 275 | Location: Saylorsburg, PA. 18353  | Registered: Thu May 05 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I've been out of touch due to the poor service in the Cooper Black campground BUT I would like to congratulate all the winners and placers at this years event. It was wonderful to see our dogs showcased as it is every year.
I've attended these for for more years then I like to admit only missed one since 1974 and I have loved seeing the dogs and the people each year.
Most of the time everyone has a great time and supports everyone else as it was this year. Without that support our breed will not get the recognition in field trials that it deserves.
There is NO room for sniping against one another or making generalizations that have no basis.
The winners this year deserve many kudos it doesn't matter who they are or who the dog is out of or what part of the country they come from...everyone came and they participated and supported our breed....THANK you all from someone who has watched these dogs for many many years.

Posts: 203 | Location: Idaho | Registered: Thu July 05 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kathy Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Linda Harger:
I've been out of touch due to the poor service in the Cooper Black campground BUT I would like to congratulate all the winners and placers at this years event. It was wonderful to see our dogs showcased as it is every year.
I've attended these for for more years then I like to admit only missed one since 1974 and I have loved seeing the dogs and the people each year.
Most of the time everyone has a great time and supports everyone else as it was this year. Without that support our breed will not get the recognition in field trials that it deserves.
There is NO room for sniping against one another or making generalizations that have no basis.
The winners this year deserve many kudos it doesn't matter who they are or who the dog is out of or what part of the country they come from...everyone came and they participated and supported our breed....THANK you all from someone who has watched these dogs for many many years.

Smile !

Kathy Miller
Sandy Oak Chesapeakes
www.sandyoakcbr.com

Posts: 2452 | Location: Sebastopol, CA | Registered: Tue December 04 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great post Mike!! Puts it all in perspective. We really are all family -- the Chesapeake family. We need to support each other.
Congrats to everyone for being there and for reporting to those of us who were unable to attend.
Carol

Posts: 117 | Registered: Sun November 23 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post