DokkenLogorsz_gunners_upDogtralogorsz_ccc_new_callsrsz_asdlogorsz_sportdoglogologorsz_1dakota_decoysZinkcallsrsz_patternmaster_logorsz_drakewaterfowllogo
Team Chesapeake    TC: PEAKETALK    Main Board  Hop To Forum Categories  Stud Dogs    CH Shallcross Lake's Chaamp MH RA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CH Shallcross Lake's Chaamp MH RA Login/Join 
Picture of Bob Louie
posted
Hips = OFA:CB-9369G25M-VPI(Good)
Elbows = OFA:CB-EL1774M41-VPI,
Eyes = CERF:CB-6215/11-46*
PRA = PRCD:CB-PRA35/31M-VPI,
DM = DM:CB-DM1080/41M-VPI,
EIC = EIC:CB-EIC67/31M-VPI,
Cardiac = Cardiac:CB-CA111/41M/C-VPI,
Patellas = Patellas:CB-PA34/46M/P-VPI,
CHIC = CHIC:71752,
Chaamp is the best Chessie that I have owned in 35 years of chesapeakes. He has an excellent temperament and working attitude. Calm at home and a firebreather in the field. He is my main gundog.Frozen and live cover available. Please call Bob Louie @ 302 530 1034 if interested in stud svce.

CH Shallcross Lake's Chaamp RA MH WDQ
CGC
Shallcross Lake's Little Rascal MH (LPK Delaware River Autumn Squaw MNHx CH Sugar Tree's Moose Pond Gunner MH)
Shallcross lake's Delaware's Diva JH (LPK Delaware River Autumn Squaw MNHx FC Colonial Outer Banks Winchester MH)

ImageDSC_0192_edited.jpg (28 Kb, 157 downloads)

Posts: 125 | Location: Delaware | Registered: Thu September 22 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ryan Strickland
posted Hide Post
Bob, I'm waiting on one of my girls to turn two in July so we can get her hips check out. If all goes well I'd like to do a breeding as soon as she comes into season. Hopefully, she'll wait until after OFA results are in. I saw Champ at a hunt test in SC at Cooper Black. Nice dog!!

Keep the shotgun barrel warm & the dog's feet wet.
www.stricklandskennels.net

Posts: 65 | Location: Down in da NC Swamps!!!!!! | Registered: Thu June 16 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob Louie
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ryan. Looking forward to seeing u again. Just got our 4th pass for Nationals. Only 2 to go!

CGC
Shallcross Lake's Little Rascal MH (LPK Delaware River Autumn Squaw MNHx CH Sugar Tree's Moose Pond Gunner MH)
Shallcross lake's Delaware's Diva JH (LPK Delaware River Autumn Squaw MNHx FC Colonial Outer Banks Winchester MH)

Posts: 125 | Location: Delaware | Registered: Thu September 22 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome....Good luck with the next two. My girl Lola (Chaamps lady in waiting) goes for her senior title this weekend at the Cape Fear Hunt test in Hampstead, NC.

Here is a picture of her.

Posts: 65 | Location: Down in da NC Swamps!!!!!! | Registered: Thu June 16 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob Louie
posted Hide Post
Ryan, We got our 5th pass today. Chaamp was 1 of only 6 dogs that got thru the 1st series clean yesterday. Didn't even have to blow a whistle for the blind. Not quite as good today, but still eeked out a pass. 5 down, 1 to go!

CGC

posted Hide Post
Go CHAMP and of course Bob too....he is a wonderful dog....and he LOVES his auntie Joyce!

Posts: 408 | Location: Alloway, NJ 08302 | Registered: Sat February 15 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome!!! Lola titled out this past Sat. for her Senior at Cape Fear's 1st licensed hunt test.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ryan Strickland,

Picture of Bob Louie
posted Hide Post
Finally got that last pass at Pinelands a couple of weeks ago. Mater Nationals Here We Come!

CGC

Platinum Member
Picture of Michael L. Moscowitz
posted Hide Post
Great meeeting you at Jeff's. Congratulations on qual for Master Nationals. Your going to have some line of chessies.

"Gentle in what you do. Firm in how you do it."
CH Silvercreek Murray Samuel (Murray) CGC, WDQ, MH *** 2/16/00 - 12/26/12
Westwind Whispering Cove (Larry) WDQ, MH *** (Murray's Son)
LPK Delaware River Whispering Cove** (Savage Sam, Son of FC Chester MH)
Westwind Whispering Cove Jay **(Murray's grandson, Larry's son)

Posts: 2542 | Location: New Haven, Ct. U.S.A. | Registered: Fri May 30 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Member
Picture of Pat Puwal
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on qualifying for the Master National!

Pat Puwal

Posts: 1602 | Location: Roanoke, Virginia, USA | Registered: Fri April 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob Louie
posted Hide Post
Chaamp is now qualified for the 2013 Master National and will be going to Kansas!

CGC

Gold Member
Picture of Pat Puwal
posted Hide Post
Congratulations Bob and Chaamp! What a team! Best of luck in the 2013 Master National!

Pat Puwal

Posts: 1602 | Location: Roanoke, Virginia, USA | Registered: Fri April 04 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pam Spears
posted Hide Post
Congratulations!

Pam
HR Roughwater Stacked & Packed, MH, CD, RN, WDQ "Babe"

Posts: 600 | Location: Montrose, CO | Registered: Wed July 07 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob Louie
posted Hide Post
The following quote was posted by Bryan Dick from Dead River Kennels concerning my stud dog CHAAMP.

All sold several weeks ago.

These were some of the boldest pups i have had, yet they were as calm as you can ask for once they were in your hands or your lap. I can tell they had a great "off switch", even at 7 weeks.

Chaamp is a great stud. i highly recommend using him with the right bitch.

CGC